Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Take it and MAKE it - #3

Hello!  Are you on spring break or getting ready for spring break?

Only 1 more day for me.  It can't come soon enough...

The lack of attention to details, all those wiggles, the DAYDREAMING....
oh, my...it's REALLY bad, but I'm trying to hold myself under control!!  haha

It's time for another week of 

As I've said previously, this link up is for all types of ideas, activities, recipes, free, paid, etc. More or less...a free for all...  

I've tried to show something different every week to highlight some of the many things that can be linked up.

This week I would like to spotlight a paid item from my store.

I have learned SO very much since I started this journey.  I hope my products have evolved and become even better over time.  

To that end, I have revamped my "Springing Into Literacy Stations."


Not only did I change up the graphics on almost the entire unit, I also added 3 new literacy stations.

Here is everything that is included:
If you have purchased this previously, you can go to "My Purchases" and redownload it at NO extra charge!  :-)

You can check it out in my store, TAKE it and MAKE it to have ready for some springy centers during the month of April.

I hope there are several of you who would like to link up your own ideas that others can TAKE and MAKE.  However, PLEASE follow the guidelines...

1) Write a post about ANY activity or idea that others can TAKE away with them and MAKE.
2)  Items can be free, paid, personal, school, ideas, activities, etc.
3)  No direct links to your store.  It must be to a BLOG Post.
4)  You must include the picture with a link directing others back to my Thursday post.
5)  Please follow the rule of three.  Please leave comments for the two links before you and 1 after you.




 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I didn't get to link up this week but I love seeing all the ideas!!

    We will be starting a linky as well. You can find out a little on the post that is on our blog now and then more on Saturday if you are interested!

    I hope to be back next week with a link up!!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete