Friday, October 12, 2012

Who will be "Boo'd?"


As you all know by now, I LOVE making up games.  Here's one we can play with our fellow bloggers. 
 
 

You've probably all played the popular game BOO at school where you leave a ghost on someone's desk or mailbox along with a treat.  Let's do the same by sharing some love from our stores...

Here's how to play.  Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last, someone that has LESS followers.

Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out.  Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them. 

Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goody from your store as their "treat."

Here are my three.  Just click on their button to check out their blogs.
 
 
Ms. Fultz's corner
 
I just adore Christi!  She has become such a good bloggy friend AND she has the most adorable items in her TPT store as well as designing AWESOME blogs (like mine!)
 
She also made the great BOO cards to use to play the game at your school.  Drop by her blog to get this FREEBIE.  See, isn't she FABULOUS???
 
 
Sugar and Spice
Christina and I have been in a couple of giveaways together.  She has some very important information in her latest blog postings about CCC in case you're still searching.
 
 
 
2nd Grade Pig Pen
Teresa is a great friend whom I have the pleasure of working with on a daily basis.  She's going through a rough time with some serious health problems.  Pop over to her blog and become a follower, check out her store, and leave her some encouragement.
 
Now it's your turn.  Pass on the BOO to 3 of your favorite blogs, tell us about them, and link up!
 
Feel free to add your link through Oct. 31st before the ghosts all flee and the turkeys arrive!  :-)



15 comments:

  1. THANKS for a CUTE idea! I am happy to participate and I hope it catches on!

    THANKS!
    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I had a "like" button! haha...

      Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. I love this game! I just linked up and Boo'd some of my blogging friends. Thanks for doing this!

    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun linky!! Thanks for starting it!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Please come by & visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. THANKS for joining in!!! :-)

      Delete
  4. Cynthia

    This is a fun linky. Great idea. Thank you.


    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such fun ideas!! I'm adding your button to my blog, so others can check you out :) Thanks for coming up with such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower! I am now your newest! For once, it's cool to be "boo-ed!"

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! Shared about it here: http://www.squidoo.com/teachinglinkies Feel free to submit any future teaching linkies you have in the comments at the bottom of that page, and I'd be happy to post them.

    ReplyDelete